Custom Search

Sunday, October 22, 2017

privacy policy for brain trick

This privacy policy has been compiled to better serve those who are concerned with how their 'Personally Identifiable Information' (PII) is being used online. PII, as described in US privacy law and information security, is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context. Please read our privacy policy carefully to get a clear understanding of how i collect, use, protect or otherwise handle your Personally Identifiable Information in accordance with my android game.
What personal information do i collect from the people that download my android game?
For a better experience while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to:
android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION. The information that I request is retained on your device and is not collected by me
- I don't collect information from downloaded of my android game.
How do i use your information? 
- To personalize your experience and to allow me to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
How do i protect your information?
- I don't use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. - I only provide articles and information in my game.
Third-party disclosure
- I don't sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. Third-party links
- I don't include or offer third-party products or services on my game.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites, applications and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
I market to :
- don't collect information from children under 13 in my game
- third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins may collect "PII" from children under 13
I adhere to the following COPPA tenants:
- Parents can review, delete, manage or refuse with whom their child's information is shared through contacting us directly.
Fair Information Practices :
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
I also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
If there are any questions regarding this privacy policy, you can contact me by using email below: pcexpert2020@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment